jeudi, mai 13, 2010

why I love James

you're as tight as a hunter's trap hidden well what are you concealing poker face carved in stone amongst friends but all alone why do you hide say something anything I've shown you everything give me a sign say something anything your silence is deafening pay me in kind
take a drug to set you free strange fruit from a forbidden tree you've got to come down soon more than a drug is what I need need a change of scenery I need a new life say something anything I've shown you everything give me a sign say something anything your silence is deafening pay me in kind come on now reach out you're not alone in this world you-are-not-alone-in-this-world show me your mind open your mind I'm open wide open wondering have you swallowed everything pay me in kind [TB 1993]

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

Muy bonita!

1:53 PM  
Anonymous me said...

¡a que sí! :)
un saludo
seas quien seas
...

11:25 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home